Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||The methodology for training managers for environmental management systems||Authors:||Anghel, Ana||Keywords:||Environmental management;Managers||Issue Date:||2008||Abstract:||
The work consisted of:
- A study on the themes, techniques and tools used for training managers and auditors EMS ISO 14001: 2005;
- A study on the needs of marketing managers and auditors intuition and training EMS ISO 14001: 2005din Romanian industry organizations;
- Developing the methodology for training managers for EMS ISO 14001: 2005;
- Developing training methodology and training auditors EMS ISO 14001:2005;
- Experimentation methodologies developed in a group of 20 students.
Program NUCLEU PN 06-12 04 04
|Appears in Collections:||Project|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.